HomeWaters Club is unique in the industry, offering not only blue ribbon fishing experiences, but also outstanding facilities and amenities. Some of these include:
- Exclusive access to many miles of private, world-class fly-fishing waters
- A variety of beautiful, comfortable stream-side accommodations
- Club house, complete with friendly, family-oriented atmosphere
- Professional fly-fishing guides and instructors
- Concierge services, for a custom visit every time
- A variety of food service options ranging from Chef prepared dinners each night in the Stone House, to do-it-yourself cooking in your lodge
- On-site storage facilities for use by members
- Private fly-fishing shop for all your needs
- Bird hunting on private reserves
- Conference facilities available for corporate retreats
- Staff hosted destination trips to great fly fishing destinations around the world
- Smallmouth bass float trips on the Juniata River
- Special events throughout the year
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIPS
Introduced in 2015, these memberships provide member access during our under-utilized months of the year… at a much lower cost. The Escape Memberships allow you to benefit from the consistently good fishing available on our waters in early spring, summer, late fall and winter, unlike many streams in the Northeast US.
Escape Members have access to HomeWaters facilities and trout streams during the following time frames each year.
- January 1st - April 14th
- June 21st - September 14th
- November 1st – December 31st
Only Horizon Members can access HomeWaters best streams at the best times of the year. The Horizon category of memberships have been designed to suit the needs of a wide array of fly fishing anglers and their families.
There are membership levels that provide as few as 7 days of access annually to Corporate levels providing up to 45 access days a year.
To learn more about the different levels of Memberships HomeWaters has to offer, contact our Membership Director, Mike Harpster at 814-686-6214, or complete our contact request form by clicking below.